Pages

So, the doorbell rang, and ...

So there we were, a lovely overcast, cool, rainy morning discussing our options for the day.  Today is one of those rare days where we have nothing on the schedule until I need to leave for spanish class at 5.  

So what to do on this great free day - well I want to go to this store, Pacsadeli, that sells all sorts of import food items.  I have been but not in about a year, maybe more.  Friends last night told me they carry miso, and oh do I love and miss miso.  

Oh, and the Michael Jackson movie is playing, it's only here for a short run, and everyone that has seen it says we must see it as well.  I do like MJ music, but that's it.  I like it but am not crazy about it, now bring Black Sabbath or Uriah Heep to town and I'm first in line.

Well anyway, we were cleaning up a few things and the doorbell rings - Tom goes, and next thing I hear is him cursing, so up I get and hustle to see what's the fustle...


Well here's what he's upset about -




Trust me, he wasn't smiling when he was originally holding up this bag.



This is what was inside
of course by now we've dried them off, dragged out the old cat carrier, put them on a towel, and are feeding them some gound pork.  Thank goodness I had just made dog food yesterday so there is a good supply of soft wet food.



So this is the smallest of the two, this picture is fuzzy, but shows how cute it is.



Here you can see it's markings



This is kitten #2, the bigger of the two.






And here they are together, full bellies, warm and safe...but not for long....

Look at that little white point on the black kittens tail.  That's the only white we see on it!


we do not want these kittens

but I am sure someone out there will take one or both.  They seem to be maybe 4 weeks, still a bit wobbly, but agile.  Able to eat on their own, so far they haven't used the litter box, but...

We must be on a list because about a year ago someone threw, yes hurled a kitten over our front wall in a pink plastic bag.  Luckily the kitten wasn't injured and we placed it that day.  Although that placement didn't work out the kitten eventually went to another friend JT, who is taking very good care of it.

JT????????